how can i work from home

i need to work to bring income in the house but i can't find the at home jobs anywhere without having to pay. can anyone help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Are you sure your looking at a WAH job and NOT a WAH biz opp? These two are often confused but widely different. WAH Jobs can be found on reputable sites like Monster.com or CareerBuilders.com. There are no start up costs since your employed. WAH Biz opps however do have start up fees as it is YOUR business. Be sure to read everything, if they are listed as a JOB and not a biz opp and require money...run!
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 11:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Check out my blog. I have lots of tips for working at home.
    http://makingthensaving.blogspot.com
    calicostatue

Answer by calicostatue at 11:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I work from home typing up data entry forms for the local hospitals & doctors offices in my area. I found this by looking in my local flyer. I am not entirely sure if where you live has this type of opportunity available, but it never hurts to try!
    Never... I repeat never should you have to pay anyone to make a living!
    Good luck
    You can also start your own business on ebay. I have a friend whom does this... she buys at wholesale & sells at retail or a bit below, depending on how much she actually purchased, although she sells mostly jewelry item, she does made a decent living as a singel stay at home mom!
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• A lot more industries are going paperless. Gas prices are so high...I think more and more industries are going to have virtual offices where everyone can log in from home. I work from home as a Loan Officer for a Mortgage Broker. I also work from home as a Leisure Travel Consultant. My sister works for a construction company from home. We do phone and computer work. I don't know if you've worked from home or not already. Be prepared to have screaming kids trying to get your attention (if they're little). Mine especially does it when I'm talking to someone on the phone.
    jennifwy

Answer by jennifwy at 12:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• There is a big difference between work from home jobs and work from home businesses. There will be NO upfront cost for a work from hom job but there is more income potential in a home based business. Many Direct sales companies have programs to help you get your own home based business started for free. You can easily make a 6 figure income with the company that I am with and I can help you get started for free if you wish. Check out my profile and let me know.
    ColoradoDiva

Answer by ColoradoDiva at 3:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.M
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you make fitness a priority or want to I have an amazing work from home job. It is not a get rich quick or pyramid scheme. It is life changing--helping others achieve goals while you achieve your own! committostayfit.net and TeamBeachBody.com/DreamE to check it out. Please feel free to write me if you are at all interested in being on my team or just have questions! Good luck girlie!
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 8:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• First if you want a work at home job you should never pay. However a Business usually has some sort of start up costs. With Tupperware you can host a book party and try to earn your kit FREE!!! it's really easy, simple, and SUPER FUN!!! Check out my website at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca let me know if you have any questions. GOOD LUCK, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hey Hun, I have a business opportunity for you. Check out my website. www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ABubbett. We offer Daily pay, 401k Option, FREEDOM to work you when you want :-D.
    ambubbett

Answer by ambubbett at 10:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Mary Kay is a good way to work at home. Plus, you get 50% off your make-up and cleansers for your self....and who doesn't like getting stuff half off? If you are interested in being a Mary Kay Consultant then just send me a message. Also another good thing about Mary Kay it is a job where you can do it whenever you want so...if your family is going on vacation then you can just go and not have to worry about asking for time off because you are your own boss!! :0)

Heidi
    HeidiMS@Marykay.com
    LuvCutiepie1902

Answer by LuvCutiepie1902 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2008