Did this happen to anyone else??

Last Thursday I went to the doctor because I was getting cramps really bad. He took me in to get an ultrasound to see if he could see anything. Well he did and it was a baby boy. I was 25 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I had no signs at all. This is my 3rd child so I would think I would of known. Oh yea and another thing I was on the birth control patch. How did this happen?? Dont get me wrong I love being pregnant and we are both happy about finally getting a boy.

Has this happened to anyone else??????

kenzimorgin

Asked by kenzimorgin at 7:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• whoa! 25 weeks and you didnt know! i hope you werent smoking and drinking at all!
    Anonymous

• I only drank on rare occassions. I talked to my doctor about it and he said that he should be good. They did run some tests too.
    kenzimorgin

Answer by kenzimorgin at 8:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• 25 weeks how did ya not know? The patch didn'y make you regular. Anyways Congrats. My mom had period for 3 month with my sis and she was PG so I guess it happens. lol
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• wow well its not that big of a deal i was 4 weeks and didnt know.. but yah congrats and hope that baby is healthy!
    hmp1

Answer by hmp1 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was told that I couldnt use the patch because of my weight. I guess you have to be in a "normal" weight range for the hormones in them to work right. Congrats on the BOY!!!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• wow!!!! congrats : ]
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009