Does your car have....

A DVD player in it for your kids to watch movies on long care trips?
My new car has the dual DVD screens and I LOVE it on long trips, of course if we are going to the store it does not get turned on, do you have one and do you like it?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it's a must! We have a dual one and love it! We only use it on long trips.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Have one, love it!!!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No. We use time in the car to talk to each other.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We just bought some dual DVD players that are built in to the headrests!!! We used to have one that just went around the seat back and well curiosity got the best of DD and it got broke. The headrest ones she can't reach though thank goodness!!!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 8:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We don't have the kind that is built into the car, but one that we got at like Toys r us. We only use for long trips, like you. But a girlfriends of mine has a 2 year old and they use it so much her son has already got thru 3. They use everytime they get in the car, just going to the store or anything, I think that's a bit much but to each there own.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No but my hubby can get one hooked up to the system in our vehicle and will do so over the summer.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I had a ford edge that had one, but now i have a honda civic it doesnt have one.
    but Im getting a new vehicle one day soon that is going to have one, it was a lifesaver on long trips
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009