What is your favorite brand of...

Jewelry? Mine is of course Inspiranza Designs that I sell but if I were to buy from somewhere else it would of course my second favorite Tiffany's!!, What is your favorite?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it shines I like it. I have a lot of jewerly but I usually only wear my wedding rings.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't really wear much brand name jewelry... the only expensive pieces I have are my engagement ring and wedding band. But I generally like Jody Coyote earrings.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My DH gets all our jewelry from Kay's they have great prices and Warranties for life ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ok...so I didn't really know about name brand jewelry...so that should tell you something! lol. I don't really wear any. If I do, it is antique rings and necklaces. Sometimes I think everything they put out now looks the same. I had a ruby ring with a diamond wrap that was my grandmothers and I had the ruby removed and put into a necklace and the diamond from my mother's engagement ring put in. It is beautiful. How about jewelry by Kara? lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009