Do you eat after dinner?

I know your not supposed to but do you?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, I can go all day without eating, dieting or not. But once night time comes I just can't help it. I almost always have a late night snack. But I'm a person who stays up late too. So maybe that has something to do with it.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes! I have something sweet or crunchy while I am watching TV, otherwise I would be starving when I hit the hay. But I do make a cutoff time of 9.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh yeah, i get the late night munchies quite often! I'm suprised i'm not heavier than i am by now. LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh for sure. I eat 24/7 :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• well, i'm 7 months pregnant right now, so there isn't much i walk by without trying to eat it.
    that being said...
    even when i'm not pregnant (or breastfeeding, for that matter) i'm definitely guilty of 2am poptarts and milk. or whatever else i can get my little hands on.
    swagger

Answer by swagger at 8:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• oh yes. Pretty much every night I'll have a little snack after dinner, after DD is in bed. And then I PASS OUT from exhaustion lol Im a rapid metaboliser, so I would not make it through the night if I didn't eat before bed
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Its best to eat small amounts of things all day...at least that is what I tell myself when I'm eating again at 10 at night...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ALWAYS! maybe thats why I need weight watchers. :)
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes! Forgive me Father for I have sinned!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 8:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have heard, and actually it has worked out well for me, that hunger after you have already eaten is a sign of dehydration. You should drink a glass of water if you feel the urge to eat after a meal. Sometimes hunger is the only way your body knows how to tell you you need water.
    There is a very good book called you bodies many cries for water that I checked out from my library, it had some excellent information in it that you should check out whenever you can.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2009