• In the Spotlight:

Who likes Sylvia Brown? Do you think she is for real?

I use to see her on montel show alot. i wondered did she warn him about his MS??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She has a "familiar spirit".
    Anonymous

• i LOVE sylvia browne!! ive seen her on the montel show too, i think myself that she is the only real one, she once said to sojme one in the audience "i already know that she will go home and wont take my advice!" lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I love her... I have read some of her book. i wish she had her own" call in" show. Kinda like a larry king.. that wud great!
    Anonymous

• I love her! She's probably not be for real, but I would like to believe she is.

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• She has predictions every year! Some come true some dont! shes says this year that Brad and angie are over with. And britney spears is gonna have health problems. She didnt predic 9/11 but tried to after the fact!! who know. She also cliams she can tell a person how and when they will die...
    Anonymous

• She has a show on spirit.com
    Anonymous

• I love Sylvia Brown and I believe she is for real although I don't think she can see or know everything because I don't think that's meant to be. I have read some of her books too and seen her on Montel many times. I know Montel is good friends with her and I have always thought Montel was a genuine person who believes in what is right and I find it hard to believe that he would promote somebody who is deceiving others.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• oh yeah, she also said that tom cruise and his wife will have another baby and then they will split or divorce, still waiting for that to happen!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2009