Cell phone Question

I am able to get an upgrade this month and was wondering which phone is the best. Do you love your phone? Hate it?
Let me know! Tell me what kind you have and if its all it was supposed to be.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 8:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a blackberry curve and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! It's the best phone I have ever had. This is my second blackberry and I will never own a different phone, I'm a blackberry girl for life.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have Sprint the IC902 it's also a nextel It has direct connect ,texting,email and web also has an mp3 player... It all depends on what features your looking for check the websites of the services offered in your area and that should help you choose ..Hope it helps .... :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't know what plan you have but I would stay away from any touch screen phones. I have the LG Dare and so does my sister and we both hateeee them. It's only because its so much harder to text on touch screen phones than on actual push button ones. My best friend and my fiance both had touch screen phones as well and traded them in for Blackberries and I've gotten only good reports from them since!
    Anonymous

• Sidekick Slide from Tmobile! I hate it! So not worth the price and too many problems within the first year! Don't go with a sidekick! My husband has the Sidekick LX and his screws up a lot too!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 8:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I hate my phone...it is the cheapest POS ever invented. I would definitely spend the extra money and get something cool if I were you. I always wimp out on spending the money and end up with a cheap piece of garbage I don't like.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have sprint and just got the ""LOTUS"" i LOVE IT.. MINE IS BLACK... ITS AWESOME!!!!! Alot of my friends have blackberry's.. or palm centro...
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The smart phones though are good for email, text, Im. I guess you gotta decide what you want. Mine i use for email, internet, IM, text.... but has a music player where u can use ur mp3 or download music as well. just depends on what ure lookn for. Google the phone u want and read the reviews from ppl who actually have it. they will be honest...
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Sidekick slide.. I like that u have the option to get a lot of appts... hate the fact that u have to pay for everything u want on it... I even need to pay for the alarm clock!!! T mobile is Ridiculous!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I have the blackberry curve and I LOVE it!
    Gabriels06Mommy

Answer by Gabriels06Mommy at 9:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009