• In the Spotlight:

Dont you hate it when people say you look ugly?

i dont see why they dont keep comments to there self..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's just rude. If you can't say something nice...
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• That is such an immature, nasty thing to say to someone. Not even original lol. If someone ever says that to you, it's obvious where the real ugliness is.
    lipstickclouds

Answer by lipstickclouds at 8:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i had 2 girls today say i look ugly and i cant stop crying cause it hurts my feelings sooo bad
    Anonymous

• Geez. Nobody ever tells me that! Who would say that? Last time I heard a dig like that would probably be J-High.
    I had a dream the other night though, that I was visiting an old roommate (she was a former stripper) at a strip club and thinking of getting a job there, and the boss told me no way I was too fat. LOL. And I wasn't offended in my dream. I think in real life it would have hurt my feelings a bit. Luckily i won't be applying to any such positions in the near future.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i cant say ive been called ugly. if i did i dont remember it
    Anonymous

• Just do your best in all the things you love and ignore that crap. They'll wake up one day. In the meantime, you're already one-up on them: you know how to treat people. :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I know I look ugly! I don't even care either. lol :)
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• the meansest they had said to me i looked like a transexual that just brought me to TEARs!!
    Anonymous

• I guess it depends on where the comments stem from..
    If it's some random person coming up to you, then yeah, it's pretty rude..
    On the other hand, if you're posting pictures of yourself up online, you're obviously looking to generate responses.... You may not always like them.. *Shrug*
    Although, to be fair- it's not going to bother you unless you actually ARE ugly, right?? And if you are, then.... Well... That's just something you've got to accept. It's no one else's fault. People can keep their opinions to themselves, but I'm not so sure they should have to.... (However, it does say a good deal about them if they choose to tell you so..)
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 8:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i don't think i've ever witnessed that exact situation in real life... but a good runner-up is that fake, patronizing smile accompanied by, "well then. oh my. don't YOU look tired."
    it makes my blood boil!
    swagger

Answer by swagger at 8:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2009