Help!!!

i cant get my almost 8 month old out of my bed! she screams like crazy if i go near her bed with her... so i took the bed down and put her play pen in my room, well she slept for maybe an hour then started screamin again... i try to go near it , she screams too. kinda like she scared of it. like somethings gonna "get" her. what can i do?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 8:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm no help my DD is 2 1/2 and still sleeps with us! Good luck!

Mrs.Smith84

Answer by Mrs.Smith84 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Is there something she is comfortable in like a car seat carrier that you can put her in, then set in the pack n'play? Be sure to include blanket or pillow from your bed so it smells and feels similiar. You may just have to let her cry it out b/c sometimes baby knows you will give in and give them what they want. Sorry, I know I'm not much help.
    Anonymous