Do you have....

A mother's ring? And if so do you plan on having more kids? How will you add them. What kind do you have?

I want one, but I know I'm not done having babies. So I'm wondering if other mom's have one and how they do it.

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 8:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have said "mother's ring" but I do have a ring that represents my motherhood. The name of it is, "Mother and Child." It is a mother holding hands with a child, and their bodies form together to make a heart. My first born daughter's adoptive mother bought this for me for my birthday, shortly after she adopted my little girl.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• not yet, but after we have both our kiddos( i am prego with number one, and God willing number 2 will follow in a few years:) I definitely would love to get one:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 8:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Nobody ever bought me a mother's ring. So, I bought one for myself ! It is actually a gold ring with MOM on it (the O being a heart). I figured I could wear this with everything and I didn't have to worry about adding birthstones to it.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 9:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009