Night workouts

It seems like the only time I have to workout is at night. In the morning I don't want to wake up earlier then the kids. So do you think I will get the same results working-out at night as I would working-out during the morning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Of course alot of ppl workout @ night b/c, of work... I love to go running @ night!
    Anonymous

• I have worked out at nite plenty. I do like to workout before I eat dinner, tho.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I also work out at night in with you I dont want to wake up if the baby is not up haha.. I get my sleep in whenever I can.. But i workout at night and have lost 20pounds in 2months
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The reason behind working out in the morning has nothing to do with results and everything to do with how you feel afterward. You can get revved after a workout making it hard to sleep. That's the only reason.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 12:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009