Anyone in or near Albany, GA?

we will be getting new orders in the next 6 months and have an option to request a station. among the choices is Albany, GA What is great about the area? Whats not so great? Any great places to live? Do you like it? Thanks.

mrspierce06

Asked by mrspierce06 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont live there but I have family there. It's really nice. Albany is big but not too big, and the area is friendly. If you decide to live in the more rural areas, however, summertime can get fairly hot and sticky, and the mosquitoes are frustrating. But I think overall its a good place to be. Where ever you end up, good luck and God bless.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Not sure what Albany is but we are stationed in Ft. Benning GA... my husband says its not far from us

whats not great about GA....haha.. the bugs... in the middle of Jan. there were already ants, bugs, and all that so i can only imagine what it's like in June/July....

and the weather is pretty great already but my husband says it gets really hot in the summer, so drink lots and lots of water...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009