Would you buy your teen daughter a.....

vibrator if she said she want to have sex? I mean she can't get an STD from it....it won't get her pregnant or lie to her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• my friends mom did that but my friend was promiscuous... i dont think i would but i mean if it meant she wouldnt have sex then yes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• theres nothing wrong with that my mom bought me one @ 18 and i sure did use it lol better then the real thing
    Anonymous

• lol at 18 you could have bought it yourself...I mean like 15, 16 year old daughter...
    Anonymous

• if she talked to me about it and she wanted it then yes i would
    Anonymous

• i dont see why not. lol vibes feel better than sex.
    Anonymous

• NO WAY !! this a fast road to sex. If you teach her about the feeling you get when you kiss a boy, how good it feels, But not to do it because she can get pregnant, or get a STD. OR the guy may leave after they have sex and tell the other guys she is easy.
    Tell her about respecting her body and that she is very special. Just tell her to save her self for someone she loves and will want to marry.
    I have always had guys a friends and the one thing they have ALL SAID is if a girl gives it up to soon they lose respect for her. Some women think time has change when it come to women having sex with everyone they go out with. But when it comes to men it has not!!
    Just tell her to respect her body.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MASTURBATION, ITS BETTER THEN HER GETTING KNOECKED UP AT 16
    Anonymous

• You can tell a teen girl that they dont need a boy to make them feel good...do you think they will actually listen? Most teens do not listen to their parents!!
    Anonymous

• gammie there is nothing wrong with mastubration, we all do it
    Anonymous

• I would not have a cow if I found a vibrator in my daughter's bedroom. But I don't think I would purchase one for her. I'm pretty liberal but not that liberal.
    Anonymous