How many of you live in an apartment with kids?

How many of you live in an apartment and have kids? How many and how do you make it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• We are stationed overseas and we have no choice but to live in a high rise (that's all there is here) it's a 4 bedroom and we have 2 kids.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I do. I'm not sure what you mean by make it work. Many people live in apartments. We have a backyard, a garage, our own parking, our own washer/dryer. Its not an issue and I don't have any current plans of buying a house for many years, if ever.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I do, and not sure what you mean by "make it work" either. Millions of people make it work with a family in an apartment.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We live in a 2 bedroom appt and our daughter who is 3 has her own room. Its a pretty big appt so we are happy... we use to all 3 live in a one bedroom...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Theres nothing wrong with apartment living, some people just can not afford to buy a house.
    Anonymous

• we did before I had my baby. we lived in a 2 bedroom apartment with my two step-kids. when i became pregnant we knew we needed to find somewhere with at least 3 bedrooms. and we found a house we could get that had 5 bedrooms. so we lucked out.

either way there is nothing wrong with apartments as long as you dont mind neighbors. this is the first time i have lived in a house since my mom, sister, and i lived with my grandma when i was little.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We live in a townhouse. I like it, just wish we could paint.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my apt. is as big as a house pretty much, i have a yard big enough for the kids to have fun in. i live in the city and everything i need is a walk away i love it and probally won't want it any other way untill my kids are grown!
    dawninmanch

Answer by dawninmanch at 11:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2009