Gained weight...

After my 4 year old I gained like 50pounds and now my belly is really loose and hangs... its embarassing. Has this happened to anyone? What did you do to loose that hanging belly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• While losing the baby-weight, be sure and tone tone tone. Workout with handbells. You can search Prevention online for awesome videos that have really helped me. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• This will work even if I had my baby 4 years ago?
    Anonymous

• skin after stretching does not always spring back. though you tone, you may still have loose hanging skin. i do. I am dying to have a tummy tuck. It is the only way to get rid of it.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Lets all win the lotto and get tummy tucks! =) Or just write into Oprah! =) she can probably afford all of women to get one
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• TUMMY TUCK!!!
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 9:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have it too...but I'm still hopeful....I've lost 75 pounds so far and that skin has shrunk immensely....I'll likely never be flat or have rock-hard abs, but I'm hopeful it will keep shrinking...I still have another 30 pounds to go....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Wear a girdle all day every day for a few months and work out with it on, this should help get rid of it. This is what I did after my kids were born. Ab work outs also work the best to get rid of it.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 2:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I was lucky to lose the baby weight fast after both kids (but i breastfed, and am a vegetarian). Running after a 2 yr old is a work out itself though! but try going up a hill with your kid in a jogging stroller. Eat healthy foods, maybe give up pop (it will change you a lot), and do little workouts everyday. have your 4 year old go to a swimming class, or some kind of lesson, while you go to the gym! the YWCA/YMCA has a lot of things for that, and there affordable!
    lovelymommy2009

Answer by lovelymommy2009 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I know of a great, completely healthy, natural and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2009