lights turned off...

My husband and I have sex 3-4 times a week, but I will only do it if the lights are off. I dont want him seeing me naked; having stretch marks everywhere and gaining weight after baby. Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I do too, but I'm older now and don't want the saggy skin showing up either! LOL But sometimes i can't get around it esp. if its in the morning and sun is shining right thru our french doors. Oh well, we just have to get comfortable in our own skin. I'm not Christy Brinkly, and never will be. The hubs doesn't want a movie star, they are too shallow, and i'm a real person with a real body that has birthed four gargantuan pups. Oh well, too much hollywood makes us see ourselves badly. I hate tv.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I feel the same way...your not alone. Our comfort level changes about our body after we have kids. My SO says he likes me as I am, but it still bothers me a lot.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i used to but hten he tells me how cute my fat is lol. im about 195 and he is only 143 so i was very self concious but not anymore. im sure he loves you the way you are. even if you do have stretch marks, who knows maybe he thinks they are sexi
    Anonymous

• my hubby has stretch marks too so i feel probably the same level of comfort he does with his body. so ask yourself what your husband may not like about him and say well it doesn't bother me and that is the exact thing he thinks about you. really he isn't a male model or anything himself.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• LOL, lights off and clothes on (ok no underwear but I keep the unsexual parts covered)

Answer by admckenzie at 10:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I KNOW what you mean!! I was like that when I first got married and I had a perfectly fit body. Now I am even worse about it- but sometimes I'll do it with the lights on...!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• YES! But we don't have sex as often as you do. I'm more of a once a month gal. But there is nothing going on if the lights are still on. I have to have the lights off or my clothes stay on. lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah same here! I went from 154lbs which isnt that small to 232 after having my son. Im down to 200 now but I dont like him seeing me naked. He tells me he loves me just the way I am , but hey i dont care lol We have sex ALOT but always under the covers and in the dark !!!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It shouldnt have to be that way for anyone. I used to feel that way but guys dont really care about all that when they really care about you honestly. My hubby and I call them battle scars and even though I have lost 25 lbs and am still covered in stretch marks, he doesnt care. Its the fact we love each other not about what weight we are or stretch marks.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• We are exactly the same. And my husband says, he would love me no matter what I looked like, there are no suprises, he's seen me have three kids. But that doesn't change the way that I feel about myself.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009