im 10 weeks prego. i really wnat to do my favorite hobby before it gets too dangerouse

i want to go out to the skating rink. im young and thats popular here . i know...im prego.. but im really good at skating and never fall and when i do i put my hands out. doo you think its ok to?

because i would like to before it gets tooo late. its ethier now or never .after the pregnacy its going to be work work work lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how old are u?
    Anonymous

• do your parents know you're preg?
    Anonymous

• yes they do it was un planned but i mess with fire im going to get burnt. im REALLY glad though ervyone is supporting me and my dad is paying for it.
    hmp1

Answer by hmp1 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• good luck hun you're in for it, babies are really hard, youre life is gonna change, not just the money, but you dont come first anymore, the baby does, good luck. its hard work, and it takes a very specail person, i hope you have it in you
    Anonymous

• im ready i wish it was here now. i cant wait. . its like going to be my best friend ! im going to do as much as possible (mise well say everything w/ he or she) people can cut me down but all i have to belieave and KNOW is that im just one step future than them in life. and im going to be happy gosh i just wish i can snap my fingers. lol
    hmp1

Answer by hmp1 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• You posted anon and didnt answer our ?'s anon lol but anyways I think it will be just fine. Just be really careful. Your pregnant not handicap : ] Have fun!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i wish my parents paid for my kids !
    go skating. you can skate if your not fat. :P
    Sunshine172

Answer by Sunshine172 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2009