Who here has had a Tubal Ligation?

I am considering getting it done. We are 100% done having children. I wanted DH to get a Vasecotmy but I think it would be better if I had the surgery done instead. How was the recovery? Did you have any complications afterwards? Is there anything you wish you would have known before getting it done? I just want to see what others experiences were.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Health

• here is a bump for ya...I haven't....in Kansas it is State law that you cannot get one unless you are 27...Which is retarded because you can get an abortion before you are 27 and I think that is a lot more to deal with emotionally than a tubal!
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 9:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• WOW! I cant believe you have to be a certain age in Kansas to get one. I am 24 and they would have let me get one when I had my last c-section at 23. I live in Colorado by the way.
    Anonymous

• I had it done and it not that bad. I had it done the day after my second child. Only a few stitches.
    bandk4ever

Answer by bandk4ever at 10:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009