Was i too late?

we are ttc and i have been trying to track ovulation. I had EWCM on sat and and the ovulation test was neg. I took and ovulation test monday and it was positive, but the EWCM was done. and then i took another test again on tues and it it was neg. We did try on monday but do you think we were to late because i didnt have any EWCM? Please help! thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• when was your first day of your period if you dont mind me asking?
    Anonymous

• Did you have sex before Saturday? Sperm can live up to 5 days. Also the EWCM helps the sperm move along better and last longer.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yes we did have sex before sat. but it was like wed. we had an extreamly busy week so it didnt really happen much that week. so thats why im scared we missed out chance. but the test was positive on monday and we did try, but im just scared we were to late. Im really anxious and dont want to wait another month!! and i have pretty irregulare periods. the first day of my last one was feb 5th. I have had pretty regular cycle the last 3 months though.
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 9:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• if you had sex on 18-20 of feb there is a good chance of pregnancy your egg released on the 19..
    Anonymous

• well let me know how things turn out because my last period was feb 6th and I suppose to ovulate on the 20th but didn't get a pos until the 26 and we done it on the 21, 23 and 26 and the 1st so I feel like i missed my chance also but I guess we will both wait and see. I"ve been bloated for two weeks now and have had slight cramping off and on for a week and a half now and my breast are a little sore on the sides nothing bad though. oh and i've been moody but I'm guessing its probably my AF coming.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• So basically having sex the day you get a positive ovulation test means nothing?
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 9:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• means you ovalated so just gotta wait and see what happens i know waiting sucks im waiting to get a period after dnc and its been 3 weeks its taking forever!
    Anonymous

• I hoping we are both preg because we both done it the day of ovulation I would think your more fertile the day you get pos on ovulation but i may be wrong...
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• oh and i tried that 5 days sooner preg test and it came up neg so i'm really thinking i'm not preg but i'm still gonna wait ans see..
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Thanks Guys!
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 9:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2009