Would this be okay for my son's 1st birthday gift??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=310126760721

I know it says 3+ but what really is there that could harm him?

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• omg krazy we got bailey a dora one along time ago and she loves it. go for it it'll be great we have a ball lol pardon the pun but yes get it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i think it would be ok for his birthday
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• He could bite it, or possibly suffocate in it, but im sure you would watch him. I think its fine in that case
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Hello! My name is Holly. I am a Mom of a 2 year old little girl. I would say yes. That actually sounds like a ton of fun. He should get lots of use out of this toy. My daughter has a tent that's made for 3 years and over and I think that as long as you use your best judgment as a parent and supervise your child it should be fine. It will keep your little guy busy. I'd say yes go for it he'll have a blast, but that's me.
    beccasmomabcd

Answer by beccasmomabcd at 9:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Thats what I was thinking Holly. I think it looks like so fun and he could play with it for a few years. I was thinking the age is just so they can watch their butts incase some freak thing would happen. But he's always supervised so I think i'm going to get it for him :) I'm so excited!! hehe
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ahhh hey jodi girl. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hey ash you will have fun we play in baileys all the time
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hahha :) I 'm sure i'd be a big kid and play with him too :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think it will be a GREAT gift! it looks REALLY CUTE BTW! my son was getting bored of hit p;ay pen around 9 months.. so we bought him a bag of ball pit balls (he could stand up) and put them in there i watched him with it and he LOVED THEM! I WISH I COULD HAVE FOUND THIS GREAT DEAL...go for it i think he will LOVE It!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Typically, age for products is decided by safety issues, not the maturity or skill of the child. For example, the pieces on something for a 4 year old can be much smaller than the pieces on a toy for a 1 year old- why? Because the 4 year old knows not to put things in their mouth. This item may have small pieces.
    Margatini

Answer by Margatini at 9:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009