Baby Shower stress! =S

Agh, am I the only one that feels like if you don't do it your self it won't get done right??? sad to say but that's how I feel and I'm stressing OUT!!!

gettingfat89

Asked by gettingfat89 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby shower was thrown by my mother, I had no say at all and she only invited her friends and she told them what to buy with out asking me what I wanted needed or liked. it was awful.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 9:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yeah...i just talked to my grandma and she made me feel a little bit better...she jaut said that since I really have pretty much everything I need not to worry about everyone's unorganization.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I feel the same way I told everybody at work last night I was having one. I am due in 2 weeks and nobody brought it up, and i want one. I was told you are not suppose to throw your own but if you don't then who will.
    babygirl419

Answer by babygirl419 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2009