your opinion

do you think octomom was irresponsible and should give some of her babies up for adoption. theres NO way she can raise all those kids and give them the life they deserve and plus she has mental problems.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No thats not my opinion.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i wasnt saying what i said was everyone elses opinion i was asking what they think about it. the statement up there is my opinion
    Anonymous

• The last i heard about octo mom, no mental analysis had been done.
    However, i do believe that both octo mom and her doctor were irresponsible.
    But on Oprah the kids grandpa said that he would be the one talking care of the children. Should they be adopted out? ...I dont think that is necessary if grandad is gonna step up to the plate.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• who cares... how and why does this affect you... there are many moms on here who shouldn't have children and can't afford them so why is she any different?

you all just say she has mental problems because she don't agree with her choices... until she is diagnosed... you can't say that...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree with Julian...who cares...she doesn't affect me one bit so I could care less...really, I am tiered of hearing about it and even more tiered of looking at her
    Anonymous

• she is gonna be in a porn movie hahah!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think that the kids should be taken away unless she is proven unfit.

I do think that the laws should be changed and the doctor's should have to go to a review board to defend his poor decisions.
    Anonymous