Ex-smokers

Ok so I quit a week ago exactly. I haven't had even one. Well I found one. On top of my entertainment center. I want it so bad. Its my hubbys. Ugh. Anyone else been here? When does it get easier?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 9:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it does get easier i promise i have had one in 2 yrs and the first two weeks omg i eat like a pig lol
    Anonymous

• yeah i made sure i had none in the house or else i would have cracked
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It does get easier, dont do it!!! I quit 5 times, and have always thought, hey just one, or just one drag, and it never stops at that. This time I haven't let myself have anything, have told myself that it is not olay, and I have been quit for 7 months now! YOU CAN DO THIS!! Just dont take that first drag, I know it is hard, but it is harder to stop after "just one" than it is if you dont have it at all. Don't touch the cigarete! Flush it down the toilet if you do touch it! DON'T GIVE UP!!!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I quit this past October, Hubby quit in November it was hard at first but just be strong, your doing a great thing!!!! We are still smoke free!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• When I quit it was because I was preggo so every time I wanted one I just thought of my baby but I assume you are not pregnant right? So I would just try to relax and make sure all traces of nicotine are out of the house

lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2009