PREDICTIONS::: Who will make it on Idol tonight?

1.
2.
3.

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• I already saw it and was slightly disappointed. :(
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Already saw it as well and was VERY disappointed with the 3rd pick!!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• uhhh ohhh... shoot! lol can u at lease tell me if the girl with the long blonde hair made it in?
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Lil Rounds makes it, the blind guy (can't think of his name) makes it, and the Puerto Rican guy (can't think of his name either). They also did the 8 picks for the Wild Card round tomorrow. There were a few I would have liked to seen chosen, but weren't. I was highly disappointed that they chose Tatiana to come back. She just annoys me.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• they did it for ratings... BOOOOOOOOOO!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I so guessed it earlier!!!
    The wild cards confused me. I can see Anoop, but Tatiana? Von? Yuck. Why do people like Von Smith so much? He's like white bread with the crusts cut off, boring....
    Why not Ju'not? I'm really glad Kristen didn't make it, she's horrible.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree completely, Coutterhill. Von has NO personality at all and Tatiana should have her vocal chords removed so we never have to hear her giggle again.

I do love Anoop, so I was glad he was in. I actually liked Kristen and Kendall, but meh...I'm not emotionally attached. I did like Ju'not, too.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2009