Anyone have WONDERFUL epidurals??

ME!!!!!!! I had wonderful experiences with both, and I highly recommend it!

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 10:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I loved the epidural. I had back labour and I was yelling and swearing so much I offend myself. Then the epidural came and I felt better then I had during the entire pregnancy
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• omg i asked if they had mini ones i could take home
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I loved my first one but the second didnt work that great,
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ME I loved my epi.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yeah mine was really good. next time im going to try to do it with the other pain meds that arent an epidural mine was still good
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yup. My second and third were the best. I never threw up, didn't go too numb, and was focused enough and in control enough to have very, very fast deliveries. Less than an hour pushing with both of them.

My first child had the cord wrapped around her neck and heart decellerations. They had to let the epidural wear off for that one, so it became basically a natural childbirth effort. I was not amused!
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 10:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I did!
    Anonymous

• i did... i was trying to do the whole natural thing... made it 5 cen. and i am sooo glad i ended up getting one!! best decision ever!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I propositioned my much older married anesthesiologist. Does that answer your question?

sophie_sue24

Answer by sophie_sue24 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No. My first labor lasted for days. 2 hours before I had her I got one and wish I had just stuck it out. My second they said they were taking me back for a c section. He came before they got me out of my room. My labor wasn't even painful with him and the epi didnt really take. After both I had horrible side effects. Shaking, puking, back pain, and I couldn't even hold my kids because I was so weak. The next 2 were totally natural. No side effects and I was up and walking minutes later holding my babies. The last was a c section and it was horrific. The local didn't take.  I felt the entire process of the spinal.  It was the most painful and horrifying experience of my life. Because of the meds I puked several times during and after the c section. I hated it. So much so that I no longer want to have anymore kids.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009