Do you secretly "hate" anyone right now?

I can't stand my baby's dads wife.. But she thinks I like her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate the 'orgasmic birth' people.
    Anonymous

• lol skye is that you ;] hehe jk.... but yeah my ex best friends are being ridiculous and i did nothing to them.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Obama
    Anonymous

• ya my old bff her man BEHIND bars for life said she cant talk to me cause she is always with me and when she is she wont pick up his calls. Ya she threw away a 20 yr friendship for a man in jail for life. all i gotta say is gl to her
    Anonymous

• Um....myself....I shouldn't have ate that bowl of cereal at 9 at night.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yep abortion doctors, women who have abortions, and Obama.
    Anonymous

• My brothers GF that lives with him in my moms house, HATE is a strong word, but damn when I see her I cringe at the thought of what is the next stupid thing she will say or what is the next lie I have to watch her tell my brother and see him believe it while I bite my tongue. This a woman who has had "cancer" twice! 1st time my brother grilled her til she confessed it was all a lie because she wanted to be home for him all the time and the second time I questioned her to the point where a week later, she said her Dr. was wrong and has a bunch of mal-practice suits against him. I investigated and that was all a lie. She also loves to start family arguments and is mean to our dog! I have never known a bigger-no pun intended because she does weigh 400 lbs but she is the BIGGEST LIAR!

liar

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My reason is very substanial.I am the fifth house on my block who has the homeowner living in their house.I have nothing againist people who prefer to rent,as I was once did.There is one rental house,which the tentants think they can rule the neighborhood.First, they park wherever they choose,but dare anyone park in front of their rented property.Second,the husband/boyfriend whatever he is.Plays his rap or r&b music loud enough to shake the windows on my house and both of our car.Only once I politely told him "Because we are neighbors,and I am a homeowner.Which I can not move and you can at your will.I am asking to you not play your music more then one desminiol,as I can hear it in my house."His reply " Wow you can hear it all the way over there?"Then turned down his music.Until I got into my house then he turned it back up.Since then I had called the police many times.For that I hate my neighbors.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Some girl I work with. Down right B___h! Boss loves her though, so..... :)
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My boss
    Anonymous