Any good work at home programs?

I'm a SAHM and I'm considering doing something to generate some extra spending money out of my home. I have already applied to be an Avon rep. and I'd like to look into other companies that are similar.

I'm also NOT interested in any of the regular "scams" obviously :)

mommabeth15

Asked by mommabeth15 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work for ChaCha! and love it. Last week they opened hiring, but closed it again this week. I know they were flooded with applicants! You can read my journal entry about it and leave me a comment if you want me to send you a message when they start taking applications. It's an actual company. It's not a selling scam. You don't pay them any money. You have to apply, go through training, and pass a test before they will let you work. What I do is answer questions online that people text in with their cell phones :) It's fun!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am a SAHM too and I work with a company that has all natural products from make up to household items. I am part of a group of moms that have found this company to be ethical and quite generous with their compensation. We support each other with free training, sites, and ongoing support/training. Follow my link to check out what we are about and see if we are a fit for you. Have a good night.

Ree
    MizRee

Answer by MizRee at 10:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am independent distributor with Scent Sations/Mia Bella Candles. Please take a look at my website at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com. If you have any questions after looking please let me know. Good luck in your search.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No scams??? WTH... I am sorry, I cannot help you sorry.
    Anonymous

• I am with Arbonne International.

I tried the products and loved the results.

Feel free to take a look at my website http://try.myarbonne.com  and let me know if you have any questions.

Rebecca

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• How are you? Its so good to hear that you would like to do something with your time. Its also good to work around the family and children. Thats what I am doing at the moment.
    But I guess there are alot of work at home on offer and you just have to find the right one.
    The company I do work for give us a 800.00 car allowance a month and have environmentally friendly products for the whole family., LIke for Asma, Arthritis, Etc.
    I enjoy and have met some nice ladies. When you can earn more money than your hubby thats exciting. Anyway hope this helps my web is www.lisamangone.fourpointwellness.com.
    Take care and be well. Wish you all happiness on your journey.
    Lisa.
    lisa359

Answer by lisa359 at 5:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Hi! If you're looking for a business to work from home where you don't have to sell a product, visit my profile and check out what I do :-)
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 7:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I do Tupperware from home and I LOVE IT!! my2.tupperware.com/amyroca you can check out all the info. Avon is really inexpensive to start up but I can't say what they give you to start. I can say Tupperware has a Business kit for $79.99 plus (your states tax) and you get a value over $350 worth of Tupperware and Supplies. It's an amazing kit. There are NO FEES after that unless you choose to have a website. We have a lot of bonus opportunities and you choose how to run your business and if you want to build a team that's up to you. Well I'm here to answer any and all of your questions. Let me know if you have any or would like more information. Good Luck on your search I hope you will consider the Tupperware opportunity. -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm with Ameriplan and truly recomend it to everyone. My mother has been with Avon for 30 years and is the Presidents Club with them. She is the area's top recruiter and I make more with Ameriplan after 6 months than she does after 30 years... Plus my family has benefits that have saved us HUGE amounts of money! And the training is out og this world! Get all the info you will need w/o haveing to talk to anyone. We offer a recorded overview call that will help to answer all your questions w/o pressure. Call 616-712-1741 or visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen in. IF you would like more information you can visit my site and request your interview there. www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Sabrina Bowen
    Here to answer your questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I also have a website geared towards helping ALL women in one way or another. There are a number of WAH opportunities (more to come), WAH Jobs list, Coupons, Freebies and more... And I will have lots more comming so make sure you check it out!

http://www.freewebs.com/sabrinambowen/

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009