OMG.

My legs are freaking killing me. I worked out for like 40 mins on my stepper. Do you ever hurt this bad after exersise?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 10:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! LOL. I took a spin class yesterday and did circuit training today. Oh man!, I must be crazy. I am so sore. My legs are seriously burnin. But I gotta get this weight off, so I'm going back for more torture tomorrow.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• oooh yea. I have been there!! Sucks, and has almost made me not want to do it anymore, but the more you do it the pain will go away. Sometimes it's best to do it every other day. Your legs will probably feel 100times worse tomorrow though LOL. But it will get better.
    ItalianMomma04

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• oh yea... wait till tomorrow.... its always the next day for me.... the back of my legs and my abs.... buts thats how you know it's working!!

keep it up girl!! :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• oh yea... abs are the only muscle you are spoused to work everyday....the others, if you do, you can burn them out... i still try everyday...just not to the max
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• omg. when i had a personal trainer a couple of years ago i had trouble going up and down two steps at my work (i was a server) i had to go up and down these steps all night. it was killing me. a table actually asked me if i was okay. lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• dont laugh, I played my Wii for 1/2 an hour and my arms were literally so wsore the next day I could barely do anything... sad right?
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• YES! After Yoga and Pilates,I can barely walk the next day. I need to go more often,obviously!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The worst pain, soreness and burning I ever felt and Ias 19, skinny and healthy back then although I never exercised lol! Was when I did a 10k for the March of Dimes. I was cool and as soon as I was driving my co-workers home my leg started shaking and my foot was trembling on the gas pedal. I thought I was dying!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2009