Help...My daughter poops on the floor!

My daughter is 3 and has been Potty Trained for a while now but all of a sudden she is pooping on the floor.. we find it all over and she said she has to do it.. Any tips or ideas that i can try to figure a way for her not to do this? She gets in trouble for it but that doesnt seem to work...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well, not to accuse, cuz i'm not. I don't know your situation, or who watches her. But pooping on the floor IS a sign of a child being molested. After a certain age, like of course with a 2 year old it would be normal for them to do that but not a 3 year old. So, i'd look into that if you have a sitter you haven't known for long or anything like that, not trying to scare you... But if that isn't an option (which even a grandparent IS an option, because it happened to my daughter) Then you could threaten her with diapers. She isn't going to want to wear a diaper. tell her if she does that then you'll put her back on the bottle and take her big her away and put her in a crib. we did that with my daughter when she wouldn't stop pooping in her pullups. and she got potty trained soon after.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 3:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• wow i guess explain that is gross and that is not what people do and she will have to go back to diapers if she does not use the potty like a big girl
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i agree with the first answer. also, try a reward system for when she does go in the potty. maybe that can encourage her to do it again
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have no idea. My son used to poop wherever he wanted. It was determined he was afraid of the toilet.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• just put some newspaper down...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009