Help with teething?

My baby is three months and if he is teething what can I do to help him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hello im new here. what i did was, my daughter started teething around three months and didnt really get the concept of the teething quite yet so i gave her orajel ecspecially at night, and also if you just take your finger and rub their gums ecspecially where the tooth is coming in it takes the pressure and some of the pain off of it for at least a little bit.
    jordynsmom0218

Answer by jordynsmom0218 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• get baby orajell or teething ring u put in the fridge or even just a washcloth or a blanket they like to chew on
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• highlands teething tablets. they worked like a charm with both my little ones. you can get them at your local grocery store target and wal mart
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my son hates the orajel, i dunno if its the taste or what, we give him tylenol sometimes for teething, seems to help with some pain
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2009