2nd time I ask this becaue I got so many responses...

from the earlllllly crowd that I thought I would repost. What is the absolute meanest thing you have ever done to a person,whether intentionally or unintentionally? Did you feel bad about it?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried to get this canadian chic that kept hitting on my BF deported...but it was right after Sept 11th and the officer i talked to actually told me they had other things to worry about....nothing at all on my part against anyone from Canada by the way...I just didn't like her.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Talked behind other's back:( I still do this occasionally and I hate myself for it!
    Anonymous

• Got some lady fired from blockbuster
    Anonymous

• I stole $100 bill from a cashier that was flirting with the guy I liked at work. I was a supervisor and re-counted her money alone and took it. I then fired her the next day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• WTF if I knew who you were 03 I would report you myself, that will come back to bite you in the bum oneday!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I evicted my sister and her 2 kids because her lifestyle was causing my mom her health and I had to choose. She was a career welfare mom with a loser boyfriend living with her also and I told her I was evicting HER and not the kids. They ended up in a motel and the kids have been in foster care since. Please don't bash me, if I could have gotten those kids I would have! 4 years later they come on their own to visit me and know why I did what I did. I just thought I should answer a question that I got so many responses too.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Wow anon 9:06 if you hated that one you should have seen last nights. Anon 9:03 looks like an angel!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• what did 903 say?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My hubby pissed me off to no end. He had a brand new fog light still in the box. I threw it outside and it broke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• There's a new girl in our group back in college who didn't like me that much. Just because I'm friends with everybody. So, one time she slipped a moist chocolate cake on my seat and I actually sat on it. It was like poo at the back of my fave jeans. She said sorry and told me it was an accident. Shit! I didn't accept that crap. My friends told me it wasn't an accident and it was intentional. How could she be stupid?
    She has this gorgeous boyfriend who is a close friend of mine actually. So one night, we had this friends' get- together and her boyfriend and I started talking and we ended making out. That was fun. And they broke up the next day. And his boyfriend, we're still close friends. ;)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 12:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009