• In the Spotlight:

did anyone??

did anyone gain wait like 4-7 weeks??
if so how much if u dont mind!!

star2208

Asked by star2208 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've gained about a pound & im 5 weeks.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• omg i gained 6 lbs.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• all my weight gain was in the start of my pregnancy so it kinda screwd me in the end.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• oh yeah i gained 9 actually....but i think it was because i was dieting before i found out I was pregnant and when i found out i just kinda let all that go...also think some of it was bloating.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• im any where from 8-14 weeks and ive gained about 6 lbs.... n my mother in law is saying im huge!! but im fluctuatin weight because of water n bloating seomdays it says ive gained 6 soem days its 4.... idk! lol.
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 1:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I didn't really gain to much until the very last 3 months... I mean yehh, I gained weight, but it was about maybe 2 or 3 pounds in the first month, and about the same for the second... Not to much though.
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 1:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• heck yeah with my first i gained a lot in the beginning i looked like a humpalumpa and it didnt help that im 4'11 and i didnt look preganate till i was eight months. but right no its sooo slow for me i think i gained like one pound in the beginning and havent gained as much as my first
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2009