What is the stupidest..

thing your DH/SO/BF/Partner has said to you..?

Nothing mean but something that makes you wonder if there are active brain cells in his/her head?

My SO one day was hugging me and touching me all over my tummy, now I had just had a baby and my stomach resembled a muddled mess. I told him not to touch my tummy because it made me feel fat and self concious, so what does he say to me? I love your little doughnut middle *as he's grabbing it* it's so cute. He looks up at me and has the stupidest yet most sincere grin on his face. I didn't even know what to say, lol I was just dumb founded hahaha

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband asked me what "cleaning supply" he should put in the dishwasher!! WOW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• He used to believe that Tuna was just a mixture of different fish!! He really didn't know that there was an actually Tuna fish!! I have not let that one go yet!
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 12:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My hubby thought beacuse his shirt said xxl broncos that the was load should be extra large. Ya he no longer does laundry!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• well, i'm more like the stupid kind, you know. i pretty ask dumb questions unlike my husband hahahaha ;)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 12:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my man had the nerve to tell me his one eyed monster was lonley and it wanted to mate with my rain forrest monkey???i just looked at him and laughed but he was serious and at that time was thinking it was a sexy sweet thing to say..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Hey annamac at least he didn't pull a Jessica Simpson and thought tuna was chicken!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Oh and I had the dingiest friend ever and she was always saying and asking stupid things, we went to buy shrimp cocktail and before she could decide what she wanted and order it she had the overwhelming need to ask them "Before I order the shrimp cocktail...does it come with a spoon"? that was just hilarious to us and add to that we were taking it home to eat and she worried about a spoon!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• He said that Metallica was hate music... Just cuz I love it and he is... well... tone deaf
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 4:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• SOMETIMES WHEN I GET ALL DOLLED UP TO GO SOMEWHERE I'LL ASK MY HUSBAND IF I LOOK BEAUTIFUL. THE DUMB A$$ WILL SAY "NOW, CARMEN ELECTRA IS BEAUTIFUL." I TELL HIM TO GO F. CK HIMSELF. I AM BEAUTIFUL SO THERE. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL. He doesn't really say anything dumb, but a few times he did grab the car keys and push the unlock button to get in the house....lololol.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2009