Period question( maybe TMI) but i need help

I think I am or have started my period, but 4 weeks ago I had a missed miscarriage. Its a brownish light flow( very light.) Plus my husband and i havent been using pretection and are still TTC. Is the period after an early miscarriage supposed to be like this?

liltxnchic

Asked by liltxnchic at 12:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it all depends. I am sorry for your loss. I just recently miscarried this New Years Day. When I had my firs period after our lost, it was dark red. I think your body is still cleaning itself out from the miscarriage. You can try asking a nurse at your OB office.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 12:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• For starters I am so sorry for your loss.
    I read that it is not uncommon to have irregular periods after a miscarriage. They may be light, they may be heavy. It said that having a miscarriage can throw your body off balance. Hope this helps.
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 12:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2009