help

i am 22 weeks for starter i am worried a Lil bit cuz my last doc apt my doc was telling me the info the wanted on the baby's heart didn't show up as well on the ultrasound machine and now i can't help think that something is wrong... would i know or would the baby be moving less if something was wrong???? or is it just me being worried i just don't know

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What did he actually mean by not showing up like he wanted?
    I hope everything is ok- I am sure it is.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• if they say it didnt show up well, it probably just means that their machine wasnt picking up on it correctly. usually if something is wrong, especially with the heart, they would immediately send you to a specialist. I wouldnt worry too much. You can always call and get confirmation from them on what they meant.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i think you would know if something was wrong just try not to stress out and just pray or have someone pray for you and your baby !!!! your baby is probally ok tho she/he might of been in a weird postistion so stay as calm as you can k good luck and i hope ur baby is okay
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 12:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• thankyou ............. everybody
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 12:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009