Do you think this is gross?

Ok, My friend fed her baby oatmeal, mixed with green beans and berry juice.. I just think it's a little gross.. I would have mixed the oatmeal with say, bananas or peaches.. not a vegetable. What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Eww that's not something I'd want to eat, so I wouldn't feed it to my baby!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I don't think it's something I would mix, but I bet the baby ate it!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i agree with the first response.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Sounds like she is just trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone!! i guess if the baby ate it then its fine it certainly wont hurt the baby but yea I totally agree its pretty gross!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i could see the cereal and vegies (the canned mush stuff) or cereal and the juice mixed but all three together..thats pretty gross
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think it sounds very nutricious. So if the baby ate it what is the harm hon?
    gogreenandsave

Answer by gogreenandsave at 1:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I had to mix cereal with all of my younger two boys' babyfoods...veggies and fruits. They wouldn't eat it right out of the jar, but would eat it thickened up. They had (and still have) a preference for textures.

With my oldest, I mixed cereal in his baby food to get him used to thicker textures as we switched to table foods.

But the berry juice mixed in, too? I'd not do that.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009