This might be a common since ? but I would still like others input....

Lets say my peak day (ovulating) was today but we were only able to have sex yesterday, would that sperm thats still in me from yesterday possibley be able to get me pregnant today? I always here that sperm can last up to 4 days but logically how many days does it last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Sperm can live for like a day or two. When I was trying to get pregnant we had sex two days before ovulation and on the day of and got pregnant the first try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes. Theres a chance of getting pregnant 4 days before ovulation. The sperm can live for a good while once its in there. You can go to websites to see these days www.fertilitygal.com is a good one.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 2:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• 72 hours. Or so I'm told...
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 4:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• When you are trying to get pregnant, they tell you to have sex everyother day. Sperm can last a couple of days inside of you.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i know when i went and got my iud taken out a yr ago before being pregnant lol they had me sign a paper given them permission too do so and stating that i was well aware that i could become pregnant if i had sex with out any other protection up too 5 days before
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009