I know this is old news but for some reason I have been thinking about it today. What do you think should she have faced charges?

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2008/03/12/updates/breaking_news/doc47d7c783acdfd339496843.txt

AnnaMac

Asked by AnnaMac at 12:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not old news to me. If the car was in visible sight then no I don't think she should have faced charges but I wish that officer would come to MY town and each my SD's BM a thing or two about what happens when you abuse and neglect children. Here they do NOTHING about REAL abuse.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 1:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Huh for some reason I cant get to the page you put
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i can't get the page either
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think people have lost all common sense! I realize that the need for laws to protect children from being left in the car while parents go into buildings, but this really sounds like mom was standing right outside the car and the officer was out of line!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2009