Do you think she should fry?

Casey Anthony. Do you think she should rot in jail? Or get the death penalty? I think she should get the death penalty!

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would give her death penalty asap like 9 months ago...

Answer by sauna26 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• death penalty

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Omg, she deserves the worst punishment possible. I'd make her rot in prison for awhile on death row. and one of these days she needs to be hung. She is a horrible person!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by JmgBlair at 1:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i don't think that she has any remorse so life in prison probably wouldn't make her suffer enough....kill her the same way her lil girl was killed...

Answer by Carli26 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think she should just sit in protective custody in prison for the rest of her sorry life

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Mental hospital. This woman is not well.

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• They don't rot in prison though, they have full health and dental, legal help, 3 meals etc.friends and f*&^ buddies. But then again, seeing as how this biotch acts and is a sociopath, prison would be a good punishment for her. Even if she got the death penalty she would appeal til she was like 50 or 60 yrs old. I can picture her in her old lady voice saying "Nobody is worried about me"! "What about me"!!!???

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree with Carli26

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• don't know? how i would feel about her frying, she hates jail now? she should sit in her cell, with photo of caylee to remind her why? she is there, and if it was my daughter, how would i feel about it? dunno i'm torn, as i know her mom still loves her daughter, and i feel for cindy, as she has lost, and daughter, and grandaughter............and almost her husband, must be so crazy for them now, knowing thier daughter did such a thing, to thier own g/daughter, let he with out sin cast the first STONE

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Definately Death Penalty!!!!

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009