I went to the doc today cause DH and I are ready for number two. She took my BC out and told me the lining of my uterus was still thin from the IUD and that I should wait two months(also taking prenatals for those two months) so the lining of my uterus can thicken. I know I should listen to her, but I want to be prego ASAP. I think it will be hard for me to wait. DH says if she says not for 2 months than he will not let me for atleast two months. But I dont get why some women can get prego back to back but I cant have a baby and 16 months later try? My mom got prego with me when my brother was 2 months old...and she was fine. I know I should listen to the doc because she is a close family friend and she wouldnt lie to me, but what could it really hurt?Answer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive
Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009
Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009
Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2009
Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2009
The lining of your uterus needs to me a certain thickness or you do risk the chance of miscarriage. Nothing worth having is easy...wait and make sure you give your baby optimum chance for survival.
Answer by salexander at 12:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2009