PCOS.....

My doctor said this is what I have so it explains why I go 3 months wo a period, however I was able to get pregnant with my two year old son so I know it can be done. I just went through another 3 months wo a period and have had them reggular for the past two months. Would it be safe to say for my husband and I to have sex every other day from the first day I get off my period so that I dont miss my ovulation day? We actually have already started a week ago so Im hopeing for good results but was wondering what my chances are doing it every other day instead of every day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Besides trying every day between your last period to the start of you next what else have you done ?
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• What do you mean? And Im not doing it every day but every other day. Since I have PCOS theres no telling when I ovulate so thats why were doing it this way. What else is there that I can do lol?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I have pcos and it took me about 3 years to get pregnant. That also ended in a miscarriage! I would get a good book and read up on it because there is alot to pcos. There is a good chance your not ovulating and thats why the long periods. you could have sex every day and he could have super sperm but if your not ovulating its not going to happen. I would ask your doctor about getting a blood test ever 23rd day (or around there) of you cycle to see if you ovulated that month. If your not ovulating then clomid might help. There are lost of women with pcos that have babies and never even new they had.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 2:43 AM on Mar. 6, 2009