What do you do when you can't sleep?

I've been having alot of things on my mind lately.

2lovables

Asked by 2lovables at 1:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• take a bath, get on cm or laydown and watch a movie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• play on the computer or write in my journal.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• go on cafemom! lol. Usually I jot down all my thoughts in a journal. Ive had horrible insomnia for years! and this is usually the only thing to help me. Lately ive been too lazy to write in a journal because my hand cant keep up with my mind so I have a little journal on my computer and Ill type every single thought that pops into my head. most of the time its so random and makes no sense, but it helps me to sort things out and then I can usually fall asleep wthin an hour
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i am an up all night and day person and usually get abut 4-5 hours of sleep a day.. i am used to it, but normally, i gt on here for alitlte bit, or play around on myspace or tagged or listen to my music, or clean!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I take awesome supplements from the company I work for.
    They are natural and awesome! As good as a stiff drink. Lol.
    gogreenandsave

Answer by gogreenandsave at 1:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I usually take a melatonin or some valerian and then read until I start to nod off.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• CafeMom, read a book, or have sex....the latter two get me sleepy the quickest.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• get online read have sex masturbate. the last one depends on whether my husband is home and if I'm unhappy with him or not

lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 2:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Sex makes you all sleepy...really? It totally wakes me up! I hate it when my hubby tries to wake me up to do it because then I'm awake for the longest time afterwards while he falls asleep!

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• pray.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 9:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2009