Please Help

Okay so my husband and I have been together for six years. I got pregnant five years ago and ever since then he has had relationships online with other women. He always said that he was just flirting. He left me when our son was 1 and now again When he is 3. we also have a 9 mo daughter. Long story short He's living with another woman, he used to hit me, and now when I question weather I should be in this relationship he asks for a second chance. He's getting a job, and now I find out that all those woman he was talking to knew that he had a wife, but he told them that we were having problems and even told some that he loved them. We are still seperated and he is waiting for the woman living with him to move out so I can come back. But in the mean time I've been talking to an old boyfriend and we are going to have lunch together. what I'm asking is that if someting happens(no plans) is it justified?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• do u really want to get back with a men the leave u and your kids for others women come on u can do without him and find a good men

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• honey you need to leave him!! he is not good enough for you at all! Hes playing you. he knows he has you under his thumb, he seems like a total power freak and you need to escape now while you can!! The way I look at it, would you want your children growing up and having a relationship like the one you have? ?Because if you keep your kids around him they are going to do the same things!! your son will be the same way and your daughter will let men walk all over her. get out! go on your lunch tomorrow and pray that he sweeps you off your feet =) youre too good for that,
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• okay im gonna show my profil cause i want you to know im not just one out there.. i have been there.. and i dont know i would say your heart but do i think that if he has already done this 2 times that you should go back no.. do i think that if you did something with someone else it would be wrong.. that depents.. if you did it cause you wanted to get back at him.. then its wrong.. and if thats no the reason i dont see a problem.. I really have been in your shoes and no matter how many people tell you not to take him back if you love him you will.. but you most likely will end up back out on the street
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would not get back with him, hes just gonna break your heart yet again and he's hit you!! dont put up with that shit!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Leave him. You are only hurting yourself by staying and being treated so badly. Do you want your kids growing up thinking it's ok to be unhappy and mistreated by your spouse or to mistreat your spouse? I doubt you do, so please..for your sake and theirs - LEAVE.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 3:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I wasn't keeping the appartment up like I should and I was doing wrong. That's why he left because of me, not because of anything else.

I told him that I was thinking about divorce and he wants one more chance. But I don't think that he's willing to get help with the abuse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• He doesn't deserve another chance. He HIT you. That threw out any possible chances. Good luck..
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 3:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• "he used to hit me"

Hubby was OUT the moment the first blow landed.

That said...get your divorce finalized before anything happens with any other man.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Why go "back" to either of these men? One is an old boyfriend-couldn't have been right the first time-and the other is a playboy hubby that becomes violent as well as horny. Girl please! Leave them both alone and DO you! You are going to move in after another woman just moved out?! That's ok...
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 5:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You should never endure an abusive relationship, if he has the guts to hit you a first time it wil happen again and again, nobody deserves that, maybe you and your kids should move on. My mom always ended up in abusive relationships, i witnessed it. You don't want your children to have memories like that.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2009