Positive preg test 8 mo after delivery...HELP!!!

Ok, I gave birth on June 30th, 2008, bled from then till 1st of Nov. Had normal period, whcih for me is 7 days and heavy, at end of Nov, Dec, and Jan. February had light pink from thurs to sat. Took 2 HPT tonight and both came out positive. What do you think? No preg symptons and don't "feel" preg like a did with my daughter. Knew a week before preg test a doctors i was preg with her. HELP!!!

wvgirl86

Asked by wvgirl86 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. Congrats!!!!!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 2:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You're pregnant..duh lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• thats weird! You should not have any pregnancy hormones left in you at all. honey you may be pregnant. go to the doctor asap
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Lol, looks like you're pregnant. You can always go to the doctors for a blood test to be sure, but after eight months, your body is completely capable of becoming pregnant. Congrats :o)

prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 2:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• lol well you're pregnant lol...congrats
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• maybe its a boy and thats why you didnt feel anything (i know i know old wives tales but it can happen)or maybe you'll get them later but congrats
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I got pregnant with my 2nd baby, when my dd was 8 months old! Congrats!
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 7:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I just found out that I'm pregnant and my little one is only 6 months. I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms that I had the last time. Someone told me that maybe my body is still kind of used to the hormones? That's why there hasn't been a change? Who knows.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 7:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• if you had sex then you are pregnant not a hard thing too figure out go call the doctors too get them too do a test and check you out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• hey anon, I just thought you'd like to know that "too" means also or more or excessive. You probably wanted to use "to". Just thought I'd help ya out with some grammar there.

Oh, and there's really no reason to be mean. She's probably just wanting to talk about it and see what other's think. It's basic human instinct.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009