• In the Spotlight:

Did you hear Octuplets mom!

Calling 911 after she lost her kid and she totally imitated Angelina Jolie (in the Changeling) on the 911 call? Add to that that the 911 operator telling her to "STOP saying you will kill herself in front of your children! You don't want your child to hear that!" Yeah.....she's a great mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To correct you she called 911 because her "son went missing" when he actually followed his grandma around the corner. its amazing, im listening to the 911 call right now, and the idiot keeps saying she last saw him an hour ago, how can you wait an hour to realize your kid is missing when he was supposed to be out front
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• she also is gonna be in a porno. Where did you see about the 911 call?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• tmz.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• wtf was this recent,what a nut job i feel sorry for those kids..
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• No, the porno thing is old news, she declined. The 911 call just came out today, on TMZ they showed the similarity between the lines Angelina had and Octo mom, it is creepy.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• heres the link to the 911 call if anyone wants it
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/04/octomom-911-we-got-the-call/
    Amanduhpanda

• where did you see the comparison to teh angelina jolie thing?
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Amanduh, you can't correct me because I wasn't wrong, she lost her child for an hour, I heard the 911 call and know he followed his grandmother. Went missing and lost for a 5 yr. old is the same thing emotionally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I saw it tonight and she kept repeating like 8-10 times "Oh my God, I am going to kill myself"! and she was pregnant with the octuplets when she said that! Before we all knew about her she was already sounding like a nut job,
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Hello...she shouldn't have LET THE KIDS PLAY OUT FRONT UNATTENDED! She didn't call until he was gone for a hour. THe operator said, when did you last see him. She said, I don't know..maybe a hour ago
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009