do you buy fresh fruits and vegetables because you think you should but then end up throwing them away because no one eats them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I buy them and greet them daily as I see them decomposing. I try but when you have a Hot Pocket in the freezer and an orange on the table, which would you choose?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i do! my problem is I love fruit but i have to have a craving for it to eat it, so atleast half of it almost always gets thrown away, it makes me feel horrible
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• oh no i eat them me and hubby make our self eat 1 fruit a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ya it ticks me off. Mama I want an apple so I buy them and he will never eat them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• That used to happen to me a lot, but now I'm on a strict diet and so I eat a lot of fruits and veggies and for some reason the more I keep around now the more the kids want them. It's great, but a bit strange too...they never liked them before. : )

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Gigi1969 I agree with you.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I got those green bag things and they work. I actually put 3 carrots in a bag and left 3 in a crisper drawer and the bags worked. I have the opposite problem...Monday I bought 30 apples and got ready to pack my lunch before work wednesday and they were gone. UGH! There is never any fruit when I need it. Even with veggies, but they don't eat those until I cook them.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Fruits don't last long at my house. I always make sure they are where the kids can see them- on the bar in a fruit bowl. That way my kids can grab and go. But when I WANT one there's never any left.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i always buy apples for my hubby and he never eats it....i throw them away!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• fruit gets eaten, but when it comes to veggies..yaa, they mostly get thrown away..like i ALWAYS buy lettuce and mushrooms and cucumbers, cuz i always PLAN on makin a salad..but..i just absolutely HATE HATE HAAAATE making it..so it gets thrown out..and i hate the way the pre-made salads taste..ewww!! if i could have someone come to my house once every 3-4 days to make a salad for me, it would be great!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2009