Should I look for my ex boyfriend?

Hi I am married right now but I still think about my ex boyfriend I got pregnant from him and he said you are going to mess up my life so I did what I had to do and guess what my friend met him and she started going out with him and got pregnant and she is now 13 yrs old but now she has 3 other kids with someone else and she is not with my ex anymore I always think about him but I wish I could see him again and just have a few words with him what should I do he is in my mind at all times I am going crazy what do I do help me!!!! I know where he lives aleady!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Huh? He got a 13 year old pregnant? And you want to see him? There's some serious punctuation missing in this question and it's making it really hard to read.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Grow up and move on.
    Forget him and think about your marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Put that much effort into your marriage and you wouldn't want to see your ex. Ya know they say exes are exes for a reason?
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• thinking about your ex is normal but i wouldnt risk my marriage over it, theres a reason why hes not in your future. if you dont love your husband why did you get married in the first place?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• shes 13 with 3 kids and another one on the way?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• If he screwed around with a 13 year old, that means hes trash and that makes him a bigtime pervert that obviously didnt care about you or about her, all he cared about was to get into you all's pants and dump both of you! so just forget him, hes not worth thinking about.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I understand what you're saying... Right, you are thinking about your ex because marriage can be... Boring... This ex probably made you feel young, desired, ETC, but don't think for one minute that that is REAL. It ain't!!! You have an obsession, I think, it's not LOVE.
    He left you for getting pregnant, you did what you did, because of him... Then he got with your friend and got her pregnant, and he let her keep his daughter???!!! Wake up!!! You have a man. And a family. Don't ruin what you have. Spice up your sex life. Go on holiday... Life your life with your husband. Stop living in the past. Sorry for being so blunt.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 3:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Oh, people read it again, he didn't sleep with a 13 yr old, thats his daughter.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 3:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• oh yeah thats true lol, sorry for the misunderstanding, well I think you should still try to forget about him and move on with your husband..because i'm sure hes moved on with his life too since 13 yrs have passed already...youve actually been thinking about him all these 13 years?
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 5:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Why bother with such a callous cad??
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2009