have you ever been mad at someone for getting pregnant

There is this girl I know and she is the most selfish woman I have ever met, she is also a chronic liar and a thief.
She lied threw out her inter pregnancy about everything just to get sympathy to the point of asking people on the internet to send her care packages for her cousin who is also pregnant and he husband left her - she does not have a cousin.
I know she is going to make a terrible mother and I am afraid that she is just going to keep acting like this to the detriment of her child.
Has anyone else felt this way about another mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• yep, unfortunantly having a baby doesn't always make someone grow up.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Sounds like she needs mental help and I agree w/Bearsjen.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yeah that would sure bug me too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I had a friend, once, and she got pregnant( she is 22). She's always been mentally unsettled, confused and on occasions nasty about how my life is. Eg, she hated me having a hubby, and how great my kids were, jealousy I think. She met this guy, in his 40s, he has a daughter (12), he's on drugs, and doesn't work. She text me before she got pregnant saying she'd stopped taking the pill but hadn't told her man. I didn't know the man properly so I didn't know what to do, also I thought she was lying again. Next thing, she's pregnant. Now she's had the baby... And everyone can tell she is not being a good mum. Maybe I could of helped... I've moved away now, but still hear about her. Her mum has gone to social services now about her. I feel guilty about it all. I can't stand her lies, and now I worry about her daughter.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 3:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I knew a girl who found out she was pregnant. When she told her BF he left her, so she had an abortion. A few months later she is dating another guy and now she is trying to get pregnant. What is to stop him from leaving her if she does and her having another abortion? Grrr...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My cousin got pregnant again when she doesn't take care of the one she has now. I think she justs likes the idea of being pregnant.

A friend of mine got pregnant when she was 16 because she thought it was "cute." Also a friend of hers was pregnant so I think she was jealous. Anyway, one day we were talking about her soon to be born baby and she said "Watch God bless me with a raunchy baby." Meaning she though her baby was going to be ugly! What the hell is that?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My cousin told the whole family she had a emergency histerectomy, or however thats spelled.. then it turns up that she's pregnant. She had a MC and then moved away. Now shes pregnant again and living with her sister because her boyfriend hit her. She's like 23. Shouldn't she be smart enough to use BC until she can get her shit straightened out?
    But this other thing.. my friend just had her baby taken away. And I feel bad because she had these pictures on her myspace of her drinking in a car and shes 20. About a year ago i warned her sister in law about posting things like that, and she blew up and cussed me out and said a bunch of horrible things about me, so i never warned my friend. And her ex got these pictures and brought them to court and now she can't see her baby. She's young.. she tries hard, she works two jobs and is in college.. I wasn't upset she got pregnant, but.. why don't people just think..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 2:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• this girl was living with her boyfriend we met, after a while she 'confided' in me that he boyfriend hit her. I let he stay at my place. During that time I found out that her boyfriend never hit her. She stole over $600 from me. She told me she was 23, in college, nope she was 19 and didn't even have gr 10.
    I hadent talked to her years when I had my son. She e-mails telling me that she is pregnant and that she had been TTC since Jan '08 (which is when I went public about being pregnant). Since then she has been stalking any of my on-line profiles that she can and everything that has happened to me she has had it 1000x worse. Every achievement my child has hers has done 1000x better. We have mutual friends and they are all sick of her trying to get dirt on and competing with me. It got so bad that I left another on-line baby site because she was telling everyone I was stalking her.
    I just want her to go away.
    Anonymous