Do any of yoiu have a driveway of cement? how much did yoiu pay for it and what is its measurement?

I was going to get a 20 ft wide by 30 ft long and 4 and a half inches thick and it was going to come out to 1,600 is that a good price for it? it includes material and labor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Are you in the UK?
    My husband is a builder.
    He would know.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 3:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Ours was included.

Have you gotten multiple quotes? That's what you should do.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yes I've gotten multiple quotes well just two and the cheapest is 1,600 but I still think thats kinda high. yes i'm in the u.s.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• when we bought our house it was already there so not sure.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Mine came with the house, husband wasn't happy with the condition and want to replace it until he found out how expensive it is. We are waiting until it is totally falling apart before we spent that much money and just top coating over in the mean time. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Ours came with the price of the house so I wouldn't know how much the driveway alone cost. Maybe you can keep calling people in the phone book to get quotes? Put a want ad out on craigslist.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Depends where you are at. My husband works for a cement company and we paid $2500 for a 20x15 slab and walkway. We are in California.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009