Wow being President is stressful--Who knew?

Detect the sarcasm there? BTW this is NOT anything negative about Obama in particular, just found it amusing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/03/05/obamas-hair-going-gray-days-white-house/

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Has anyone seen Hillary lately? The Bags under her eyes are the size of my Vera Bradleys. Woman has aged something fierce. I never thought she was attractive anyway, but yikes! I wonder if Bill is on the prowl already?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• if you look at any of the presidents starting from day one in office til the day they leave they all look like they aged about 20 years. High stress for sure.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You couldn't pay me enough to take that job.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yea without a doubt that is a crazy hard job....but they ask for it
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Oh, believe me, I enjoy every day watching Barry and LaVaugh change from happy smiling beautiful people to people who look like regular folks who need a nap. If LaVaughn doesn't start taking some naps in the afternoons she will have to be retouched for her magazine covers, and I swear yesterday Barry looked like he was going to fall asleep at the podium. I LOVE IT!!!!
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2009